Your personal data may be collected by us in a number of ways, including:
– during the course of dealings with you for or on behalf of a client;
– when you provide information to us by filling in forms on this web site;
– when you contact us, for example, to enquire about our services;
– when we collect your personal data from our clients, consultants, suppliers and other advisers.
The categories of your personal data that we may collect include the following:
– Contact details (including names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers);
– Where you provide the information to us, information concerning your interests both business and personal;
– Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and web logs
We process personal information about you for the following purposes:
– To provide you with information and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you as permitted under applicable law;
– To improve the content and methods of delivery of our website;
– To maintain and develop our relationship with you;
– To carry out services we have agreed to provide to you;
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. When we collect contact information from you we may add your details to our contacts database and to our mailing lists. You can exercise the right at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may use ‘cookies’ to identify you when you visit our website to build a demographic profile. A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information back from the browser. ‘Cookies’ are frequently used on websites and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your preferences and options in your browser.
We do not sell on or rent out the information collected via our website, or otherwise provided to us.
We may disclose your information to third parties only if you have consented to share your information.
The privacy law gives individuals the right to access and amend their personal information. If you would like to request a copy of your information or would like to change the information we hold about you, please contact us.
We want to ensure that your information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com